appa are expanding its language services and are looking to recruit a number of in-house part-time/full time BSL CSW’s, TSLI and RSLI.
We have a well-established company, committed to providing a high quality of service. You will be joining a thriving, friendly and professional team of Interpreters, within a company that offers an eventful, interesting and committed working environment.
You will benefit from the policies, procedures and CPD training.
A range of interpreting assignments for medical/health appointments, working with various professionals and the local community.
If you are interested in expanding your skill set, additional roles within the company may be incorporated into this position.
Applicants’ mandatory requirements:
CSW, TSLI or RSLI
- Be part of a multicultural team and deliver a professional, specialist and individual. service to members of the public and appa clients.
- Demonstrating a commitment to excellence.
- Promoting and demonstrating team work.
- Preserving and strengthening complete communication.
- Build and protect our unique team.
- To adhere to the appa code of conduct for Interpreters.
- Achieve appa expectations in terms of commitment to core values, uphold quality of standards and provide a service in a professional manner.
- Preserving positive working relations with external organisations.
- To contribution in the marketing and promoting appa services.
- Reliability, enthusiasm and good team skills are essential.
- Flexible, travel within the area of operations.
- Interpreting experience in various domains.
- Registered or eligible to register with NRCPD.
- Necessary skills to provide interpreting services in a variety of domains.
- You need be flexible in your approach, committed and ability to work independently.
- To be part of a professional, supportive team and playing a key role in the future development of appa me services.
Admin Support Assistant - (Canterbury)
appa are seeking a Support Admin Worker who can also turn their hand to General House Keeping work.
We are looking for people who will make a real difference to the lives of our independent but disabled clients.
The right candidate will be conscientious and committed to delivering a high quality, person-centred service.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Admin General
- General Inter-office Communication
- House Keeping
- House Work
- Some Occasions escorting the client to the cinema or theatre
Experience is not necessary as we support our staff with excellent training opportunities. It is equally important for us that you are approachable, caring and compassionate. In return for your passion & commitment, we offer some excellent benefits including:
- Free quality training
- Career progression
- Enhanced DBS check
You must have good time management and punctuality to be successful in this role.
Job Types: Full-time/ Part-time, Permanent
Days: Monday – Friday
Salary: From £8.91 per hour
If you’re interested in this role, or want to find out more get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
Or download the details here.
Great opportunity, come and join us!
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us. Salary
will be sent with application pack
(Scale dependent on qualifications and experience)
Contact Email: email@example.com
T: 0330 9999 111
M: 07540 413 114