In-work Support Assistant
appa has been providing support to deaf and disabled clients across the UK for over 14 years in education and within the workplace.
We are now looking to recruit a new addition to our Support Services team in the Greater London area. All of our clients are in-work but with a range of different disabilities need someone to help them keep organised, on track and achieving their daily work aims.
We are looking for people who will make a real difference to the lives of our independent disabled clients.
Experience in the field would be nice but isn’t essential.
Benefits of Support Worker
You will become a member of our dedicated and fun loving team, where we offer:
- Free quality training
- Career progression
- Enhanced DBS check
- Contribution to travel expenses
Requirements of Support Worker Role
The right person for this role will be conscientious and committed to delivering a high quality, person-centred service.
- We need our team to be computer confident and quick learning, as these skills are important for our clients.
- Strong communication and timekeeping skills are also essential in this role.
- Willing to travel using Public Transport.
- Experience is an advantage however not necessary, as we support our staff with excellent training opportunities.
Responsibilities of Support Worker
This is role is both available part time and full time to support our clients within their role.
- Providing tailor-made support to our clients within their day-to-day role.
If you feel this role is for you and that you’ll fit into our fun loving but hardworking team please get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.50 /hour
appa me has clients all over the UK, if as part of your role you are travelling about to visit clients then all or part of your travel will be reimbursed.
appa me prides itself on the team, their skills as a team and as skilled individuals. appa cultivates a good team spirit through support, training and team days out.
Please note all staff are subject to enhanced CRB checks
Please upload your covering letter and CV as a single file below.