CSW, TSLI or RSLI
- Be part of a multicultural team and deliver a professional, specialist and individual service to members of the public and appa clients.
- Demonstrating a commitment to excellence.
- Promoting and demonstrating teamwork
- Preserving and strengthening complete communication.
- Build and protect our unique team.
- To adhere to the appa code of conduct for Interpreters.
- Commitment to appa core values, uphold quality of standards and provide a service in a professional manner.
- Preserving positive working relations with external organisations.
- To contribution in the marketing and promoting appa services.
- Reliability, enthusiasm and good team skills are essential.
- Able to travel within the area of operations.
- Interpreting experience in various domains.
- Registered or eligible to register with NRCPD.
- Necessary skills to provide interpreting services in a variety of domains.
- You need to be flexible in your approach, committed and ability to work independently.
- To be part of a professional, supportive team and playing a key role in the future development of appa me services.
At appa me limited we believe in quality. In recognition of the hard work and commitment shown by our teams, we have compiled an employment package that we feel meets the needs of supporting a progressive team. Included in our package;
Pay – good competitive rates of pay
Continued professional development – on-going care of your skills
Team work – good team spirit, supportive roles
Continued Professional Development
We are committed to providing the best services at the highest standard and to do that we equip our team through formal and informal training. All employees are given opportunities to develop their skill set or source and build new ones.
Training is supported either fully or part funded, depending on your post and the business core goals.
Training will generally leverage our in-house teaching department but may use external resources and guest speakers too. Your line manager will agree on a training plan with you, which is reviewed annually, and will support you with your development and progress.
To encourage growth in our team’s skills sets and the ability to deliver a high standard of work, appa provides a budget for employees to join professional memberships and open various avenues of development.
appa me has clients all over the UK, if as part of your role you are travelling about to visit clients then all or part of your travel will be reimbursed.
appa me prides itself on the team, their skills as a team and as skilled individuals. appa cultivates a good team spirit through support, training and team days out.
Please note all staff are subject to enhanced CRB checks