Level 2 Award in British Sign Language
Welcome to the information page for Signature Level 2 Certificate in BSL.
By studying Level 2 in British Sign Language with Signature, you will further develop your skills and ability to communicate with deaf people. Using a practical approach, this qualification is designed to develop communication in BSL about real life, routine, and daily experiences, whilst improving grammar and understanding.
The Units you will learn are;
- BSL201 – BSL Receptive Skills
- BSL202 – BSL Productive Skills
- BSL203 – Conversational Skills
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to:
- Communicate with deaf people at an intermediate level
- Commit to further study and continue onto a level 3 qualification
- Communicate effectively using facial expressions
- Communicate using a wider range of vocabulary
Classes will be held weekly from 18:00 to 20:30.
Currently classes will be held remotely via Zoom.
We will assess the option of face to face classes alongside remote learning if risk can be managed adequately.
Please click the Apply button to access our Course Application Form. You can fill it out and submit it online, we’ll then reply with your invoice and a payment link.
To apply please use the buttons to either apply directly or to contact us first. Please, please leave us your phone number. We PROMISE to only use it for dealing with this enquiry and that we will not share or spam it. Experience has shown us that email is so prone to spam that our emails often get filtered out and lost.