- March 30, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
The following links have information about the Coronavirus:
- New government announcement 19 March 2020 – schools update
- What is Coronavirus?
- How do I avoid getting sick or spreading the virus?
- What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- I was in contact with someone who might have coronavirus, what should I do?
- How do I avoid catching coronavirus?
- Question and answers about the Coronavirus
NHS Online Service
- How you can contact the NHS:
- Calling using a BSL interpreter or
- Using an app on your phone or
- Using the online service to answer questions at website: 111.nhs.uk/covid-19.
For emergency only
- How D/deaf, deafblind and hard-of-hearing people can contact the police, ambulance, fire rescue or coastguard:
- Using the UK Relay App and clicking on the 999 picture or
- Using a Textphone and texting 18000 or
- Using a mobile and texting 999 (your phone must be registered first, see below)
- How to register your phone so that you can text 999 for help in an emergency.
- Text ‘REGISTER’ on your mobile and send it to 999.
- When you get a text back (Terms & Conditions) – you need to text back ‘YES’