An Event on behalf of James Wolfe Primary School in Greenwich, London
Are you a deaf parent, or are you a parent of a deaf baby?
If so this group, run by the specialist Centre for Deaf Children at James Wolfe Primary School is for you.
Come along and share your experiences as a deaf parent, or a parent of a deaf child.
What happens at the group?
Every week we will have:
- Songs in Sign sessions for you and your baby
- Tea, Coffee and Cake – a chance for a chat!
- Access to Deaf and hearing role models
- Games and toys for all ages
- Outdoor play
- Learn some sign to help early communication
- Hearing aid first aid—advice and support from our onsite
- Educational Audiologist (available each week as needed).
We will also have one-off specialist sessions linked to:
- Advice and support from our Speech team
- Play opportunities for your child
- Learning hubs linked to language development, hearing
- Equipment support, behaviour advice
- Time to share experiences and ask questions.
- Visits from Deaf organisations.
Funky Fingers Baby group dates and whats on:
1st November 2017
- The very first group
- Informal meet great, eat cake and drink some tea.
- Songs in Sign and meet the team.
- Share your ideas about what you would like more information/training on.
8th November 2017
15th November 2017
22nd November 2017
29th November 2017
When and Where?
James Wolfe Primary School
Randall Place Campus (Family Room)
Every Wednesday from 10am until 11am
For additional information please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Centre section of
the James Wolfe website: www.jameswolfe.greenwich.sch.uk
Randall Place is a short walk from Cutty Sark DLR, Greenwich DLR and North Greenwich train services. There are some pay and display bays directly outside the school, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich disabled badge holders may park free of charge for an unlimited time in the following:
- Pay and display spaces
- Disables parking spaces
- Metered parking spaces
- Limited stay bay
- Any car park managed by the Royal Borough of Greenwich – The car park sign will state if the car park is not managed by The Royal Borough of Greenwich ( it is your responsibility to check this and park appropriately)